Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pucket


6 comments:

  1. Hi Irene! Isn't that a fabulous game!?! We Ady 4 are visiting Perth in the new year (jan 4-14), and would LOVE to catch up with you and your family and parents! We shall be staying with our friends Sally and Steve in Quinns' Rock. My cell number is 0400-058-268.
    I am so thankful for Anita - she is wonderful. Last time I saw you all was for Anita and Tom's wedding in 2003!!! It will have been almost a decade! Wow! God bless you! Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meg.
      Lovely to hear from you!
      We would love to catch up. Kallaroo is easy to get to from Quinns. Less than half an hr.
      Will check dates we are away on beach mission in Bremer bay. Will give you a call at some stage.
      THANKS for initiating!!
      Love Irene and Fam
      ps Yes Anita and Tom make a fabulous team!! I appreciate Anita's gifts more and more as time goes on. I x

      Delete
    2. It will be lovely to see you all! We are attending lunch church in the home of Beck and Rob Miller, who told me they know you. It is a most refreshing way of doing Church - we are enjoying this very much, after a bit of a run of bad church experiences in America. I have just looked at your recent pictures on your blog, and am amazed at how your children have grown! Did you know that a conversation with you whilst in London was instrumental in me deciding to stop working outside the home and be a stay-at-home Mum whilst my girls were little?
      Hugs and lots of love, Meg xoxoxox
      PS I think I may be signed in as Bens...

      Delete
  2. what a great photo - look forward to playing it with you all some time! anita xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to that as well.
      Love I xxxxxx

      Delete