It was superb to catch up with D, J & E. Thanks for the kayaking Uncle Dave, the lovely dinner Aunty Julie and for being sooooo much fun Elijah.( Makes us aware of how much we miss interacting with all our nephews and nieces...!)
Thankyou sooooooooooo much for having us!! We all had a ball!! E is super keen 2 catch up again....it is hard being so far. As I write E is saying 'get hannah on(the computer) get Hannah on' Love Aunty Jules & E xox
Eddie at Lord's
-
eddie had a good day yesterday at a little tournament at lords organised by
our club PHCC. there were visiting teams from Scotland and Amsterdam!
the ...
some quotes plus...
-
While driving from O.H. Reid reserve (Lane Cove River) near Grannies
place:
Elijah: *"Dad I saw a termite nest"*
Dad: *"Wow, that's cool"*
Evie: *"Dad I ...
Red Shirts/Yellow shirts
-
The Red shirts were protesting in Chiang Mai on Saturday. They want to see
the monarcy have no control over Thai matters. The Yellow shirts are
wanting t...
yes, we are missing out on our big 'grown up' cousins too
ReplyDelete:(
ed, seb, roo and stell
xxxxx
Thankyou sooooooooooo much for having us!! We all had a ball!! E is super keen 2 catch up again....it is hard being so far. As I write E is saying 'get hannah on(the computer) get Hannah on' Love Aunty Jules & E xox
ReplyDelete